Obama's Conservative Press Obama's Conservative Press

I like the art style but that is really the only redeeming quality I see here. The automated voices are so distorted, I can not tell what is actually being said . As a result of the poor sound, the humor is completely lost and the "joke" fails. I suspect I would not have found the joke very funny if I COULD make out the words better, but I would have at least been able to distinguish why it was not my cup of tea.

AnimationOverload responds:

Thank-you for your effort towards concreteness. I will admit, if any of my animations, this one defiantly needs actual voice actors. So, I can see where some of the comedy is lost. Yet again, what jokes in particular completely failed due to the automated text? Did the ones about Obama's speaking fail, or was it the ones upon racism, or was it all?

The Trouble with IBM... The Trouble with IBM...

Not completely horrible. I would suggest the timing of the dialog be extended a little. There is too much dialog being bounced back and forth without enough time to read it. Also, sound would be nice.

Help me Help me

Im giving this 1star because:
1. Judging from the Author Comments and thumbnail, I don't think you intended to upload this file
2. This is only a walk loop
3. Although it seems like a nice start, this is clearly incomplete and probably shouldn't pass judgment until it is ready.

Even though this is basically nothing special, I like it. I'd like to see what this ultimately becomes.

MAJ1CK responds:

Oh, the walk cycle is just a preloader for the movie, a play button should show when it's ready.

The Story of Moisty Bear The Story of Moisty Bear

ehh!

I liked the song. The animation was repeatative and not that engaging. it's nice that you tried but try again when its better.

Scaramush! Scaramush! Scaramush! Scaramush!

Liked it

Good work. Definately original. It isn't too fancy and I really like it.

Cockgirl Cockgirl

Pretty ok

Everyone is baging on this but really It wasn't that bad. I like the end when she hit the rock.

Linkin Park - Crawling Linkin Park - Crawling

Ok

I love the song. I think it's great how you incorprated stills from the original music video and matched it to your animation. The graphics were pretty good and the style was original.
I would have given it a higher score but I just thought the original music video was perfect.
On the other hand, this submission, on its own, stands as an exeptional work.

Oblivion Oblivion

Umm...

I liked this one, dispite the intimidating level of contempt held by me for Macy Gray. I like the way you do things.

I Saw Redd. I Saw Redd.

Wow!!

The graphics were good. And the sound, generally, kept pace with the film. I love the story/plotline. I loved the narration. The voice aroused something within me.

Q&A -   What's in a name? Q&A - What's in a name?

Short but sweet

The movie was short but that doesn't mean that it was at all bad. I LOVED IT!!