Chicken on the loose Chicken on the loose

The graphics weren't great, but that isn't always necessary for a game like this.
It would help if there were instructions for how to play each game. Perhaps instead of instructions, there is a larger demo of the goal of the game, I can't quite make it out from the menu.
When replaying game1 I had to click on the chicken before the arrow keys were responsive again. Also on game1 the eggs dropping were a little TOO random. sometimes the egg would drop too far away from the previous egg to collect.

SivertKylling responds:

Thanks for the feedback! The issue with the arrow keys not being responsive has annoyed me too, unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to solve the problem (If anyone knows how, please send me a message). Also I totally agree on that the eggs in game 1 drop too random, if I was to update the game I would certainly fix that.
Should have added some instructions too, but I guess it's easier to understand if you know norwegian.

Sunshine Meets B II Sunshine Meets B II

ummm...??

I liked the song. it was appropriate for the subject. The "interactivity" left you wanting. The smoothness of movement was creditable. Was there any propose to this "game"?Perhaps if something were to come of a certain alignment of the B and Sunshine.

Sidorio responds:

Willy.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

Simply great

This is not like most games on newgrounds.It is soooo much better.

king stroker king stroker

not so easy

This is fun. i did well that is cause I'm a perve.

Rip Ricky Martin Rip Ricky Martin

good?

I like torturing celebs. Its fun! I wish I could rape eminem or sumthin. THAT would rock!!!! Anyway You are great at this The graphics are lugh but the game is still satisfying. could you teach me how to do it?