Obama's Conservative Press Obama's Conservative Press

I like the art style but that is really the only redeeming quality I see here. The automated voices are so distorted, I can not tell what is actually being said . As a result of the poor sound, the humor is completely lost and the "joke" fails. I suspect I would not have found the joke very funny if I COULD make out the words better, but I would have at least been able to distinguish why it was not my cup of tea.

AnimationOverload responds:

Thank-you for your effort towards concreteness. I will admit, if any of my animations, this one defiantly needs actual voice actors. So, I can see where some of the comedy is lost. Yet again, what jokes in particular completely failed due to the automated text? Did the ones about Obama's speaking fail, or was it the ones upon racism, or was it all?

The Trouble with IBM... The Trouble with IBM...

Not completely horrible. I would suggest the timing of the dialog be extended a little. There is too much dialog being bounced back and forth without enough time to read it. Also, sound would be nice.

Help me Help me

Im giving this 1star because:
1. Judging from the Author Comments and thumbnail, I don't think you intended to upload this file
2. This is only a walk loop
3. Although it seems like a nice start, this is clearly incomplete and probably shouldn't pass judgment until it is ready.

Even though this is basically nothing special, I like it. I'd like to see what this ultimately becomes.

MAJ1CK responds:

Oh, the walk cycle is just a preloader for the movie, a play button should show when it's ready.

Chicken on the loose Chicken on the loose

The graphics weren't great, but that isn't always necessary for a game like this.
It would help if there were instructions for how to play each game. Perhaps instead of instructions, there is a larger demo of the goal of the game, I can't quite make it out from the menu.
When replaying game1 I had to click on the chicken before the arrow keys were responsive again. Also on game1 the eggs dropping were a little TOO random. sometimes the egg would drop too far away from the previous egg to collect.

SivertKylling responds:

Thanks for the feedback! The issue with the arrow keys not being responsive has annoyed me too, unfortunately I couldn't figure out how to solve the problem (If anyone knows how, please send me a message). Also I totally agree on that the eggs in game 1 drop too random, if I was to update the game I would certainly fix that.
Should have added some instructions too, but I guess it's easier to understand if you know norwegian.

Sunshine Meets B II Sunshine Meets B II

ummm...??

I liked the song. it was appropriate for the subject. The "interactivity" left you wanting. The smoothness of movement was creditable. Was there any propose to this "game"?Perhaps if something were to come of a certain alignment of the B and Sunshine.

Sidorio responds:

Willy.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

Simply great

This is not like most games on newgrounds.It is soooo much better.